DIY Printed Jeggings

posted on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013



Cabin fever has officially made itself a permanent fixture in our house. With the temperature below zero and the wind constantly blowing we've nestled ourselves in for the long haul. For the time being, I will slowly begin to whittle away at my laundry list of DIY projects. First up, are these cute DIY printed leggings that I managed to whip up yesterday. 
***
 FYI^^^Once the fabric paint dries completely (wait at least 24 hours) lay a light cloth over the leggings and iron over both sides. This technique will help the color to set in and not fade. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! How did you figure this out? A potato?! Just awesome. I'm going to try for sure. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It was fun to see you over Christmas! Hopefully it won't be long before we can get together again. You can always head down to Texas if you really get cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy--haha, you're too nice. I actually used a potato because I didn't have a triangle stamp and I didn't want to drive all the way to Bozeman to find one ;)

    Halz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie! It was so great to see you too! We may just take you up on the offer to come visit. This cold weather is making me stir crazy.

    Halz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! Does the frequency of updates of your blog depend on something or you create blog articles when you have a specific mood or free time on that? Many thanks in advance for your reply.

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger