Headband Tutorial

posted on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 Tutorial?! Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Between feedings, diaper changes, and reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?" for the hundredth time I managed to sneak in a few minutes for my dear sewing machine and glue gun. Believe me when I say a little project making was good for my soul this week...

And I must say, having a little girl has been so much fun. Accessorizing a baby girl usually turns out to be the highlight of my day.This simple tutorial will take you less than ten minutes--because ya'll know how precious every minute is when you have kids.
Update. A few of you emailed me asking what dies I used to cut my flowers. My favorites here and here.  As for my leather scraps I get them from my Dad's saddle shop, but you can also find leather scraps at any craft store. If you want more variety visit a saddle shop in your area or hit up Tandy Leather Factory. 

3 comments:

  1. I heart tutorials. So thanks! Is John's brother's named Brice? And wife named Cyndee? If so, we are in the same ward. Crazy. Your little princess is just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Well we will definitely see you on sunday for sure!

      Delete
    2. Yes! Well we will definitely see you on sunday for sure!

      Delete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger