Weekly Steal: Daisy Earrings

posted on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012



Good afternoon lovelies!

I've felt that a real whirl wind today--I've already checked off everything on my "to-do" list, and even managed to throw in doing the dishes and a couple loads of laundry.

I'm thinking this girl deserves some Cold Stone...**cough, cough** eyes on you Hunk

:)

I want to thank all of you for your wonderful support of the Weekly Steal, it's been really fun to see what you buy!

And let me tell you, next week is going to be awesome!

I'm really excited.

This week's deal, though, (no point in jumping ahead of myself, eh?) are the Dainty Daisy Earrings, which may be one of my favorite items in the shop.

There are lots of colors and these little babies are wonderful gifts.

Originally $6.00 they are now on sale for $2.50.

Say, what?!

;)

Enjoy and thanks for being awesome.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger