Sun and Green Grass

posted on: Friday, April 29, 2011

Good mornin' friends!
We're in Utah right now for Little Sis's wedding and let me just say that it will be beauty-ful.  I can't wait to show off her amazing skills--she went with a shabby chic/anthropologie inspired wedding and it will be delish my friends!

And as you may have guessed there will be no Feature Friday today. I had a root canal yesterday so I have been kind of loopy. My loopiness combined with our insanely busy day finishing last minute wedding details has meant that I have been on the computer for a total of 20 minutes.

 But don't worry I will feature some of my favorites later this week ;)
Also, did I mention how great the weather is in Utah?

The conditions have been so perfect that I thought it would be a great idea to take Punk's eighteen month photos.
I took 185 pictures. Only two of them were blog worthy. I felt like a maniac chasing my kid around. I jumped up in the air, made silly noises, and waved my hands frantically all in the name of getting a few frame worthy pictures.

He didn't care how much of a fool I made out of myself--he wouldn't look at the camera. Hunk watched the whole ordeal from the sliding glass door of my cousin's house. I don't know what he enjoyed more--Punk running frantically away from me, or my crazy dance moves to get my son's attention.

Then Punk fell on a cactus and take a guess who he ran to? His Momma.
That will teach him to run away from me.
Don't worry he will live.

;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lucky lady! UT is beautiful this time of year. Have fun! Wish I were there too. My WHOLE family lives there while i'm out in WA. Can't wait to see pics of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Utah too, unfortunately not for such an exciting occasion as a wedding. Yesterday's weather was great though, we loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger