{Feature Friday} DIY projects that rock

posted on: Friday, February 18, 2011

This week I was totally astonished by all the amazing DIY projects in bloggie land. I feel that in the midst of Valentine's being over I am totally now giddy for flowers, sunshine, spring cleaning, snappy bright patterns, and fun new projects.

So these lovely peeps caught my eye this week, and man oh man do they have talent!

Liz at Bon Temps Beignet made this amazing wall art and you won't believe what she used!

Amy at Positively Spendid made the most amazing linen totes. And the boxes that she refinished were actually....diaper boxes. NO way! YES way! So cool!
Jennifer at Peas and Crayons created her own faux enamel bottles. So simple and easy and the end result is totally cool!
Lori at Our Forever House made these cute trees using split peas and styrofoam tree forms. So Fa-reaking awesome!

Erin over at Lemon Tree Creations made this pillow. Isn't it so cute? The pattern totally reminds me of Charming Charlie's signature purse.


Great job you crafty chickas! Make sure to grab a button!



2 comments:

  1. I love the linen totes! So cool:) Thanks for sharing such awesome ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking to my diaper box bins! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger