{Thrifty Thursday} A time saving question for all you bloggin', workin', cookin', carpoolin', awesome moms out there

posted on: Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have been having this internal battle with myself for the last few weeks and I was hoping all of you could help me out. I guess part of being thrifty (or sane) is finding ways to save time. Right now I have two blogs a family blog and Spunky Junky and it seems that when I begin to put effort into one I forget to put the same amount of effort into the other.

My ultimate vision is to combine the two blogs. Hunk disagrees because and says that I should just have two seperate blogs because there  will be people that will only want to know about our lives and people that will only want to know about my craft ideas. HOWEVER, I think I am sometimes redundant when I post to two seperate blogs and I would love it if I could combine the two so I can talk about being a mom to a crazy punk and crafting all at the same time BECAUSE many of the things I do make (or that I talk about on Spunky Junky) do relate to my family.

So my questions are:

Is it possible to combine two blogs? Does it sound like a silly to combine a family blog with a craft blog?


Besides if I did combine the two then I could fill you all in on Hunk's little secret behind the burly man beard ;)


Halsey

1 comments:

  1. i agree with the hunk. you could just cut out on the sleep... just brainstorming...

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger